Master of Business Administration Project Management
The project management program will enable students to meet the requirements of the potential of the profession and the challenges that will arise at work level.
The program is taught by professionals with years of practical experience.
The MBA focuses on business practices related to fast and efficient decision-making.
The program trains and prepares for a wide range of positions in the public or private sectors, both national and international.
The expertise will help students reach great job opportunities.
- Fill out the enrollment agreement available
- Write an admission letter to join the program
- Notarized copy of ID or Passport
- Original of High school diploma and 3 notarized copies.
- 5 pictures.
- Student code of conduct to be signed.
- Admission test to pass
- Registration and first semester tuition payments
- 3 notarized copies of the Bachelor's degree
- 1 original transcript from the previous University and 2 notarized copies
- CV, Resume
- 3 recommendation letters from provious professors, colleagues or administrative personnel at the previous University or College
- Project Manager.
- Project Management Office Manager.
- Project and Process Manager.
- Senior Project Manager.
- Quality Improvement Project Manager.
- Being able to analyze and model the real functioning of a professional organization, to carry out a global diagnosis of its operational functioning, to design and implement a flexible management system taking into account all the dimensions of the performance, to be able to define and pilot a strategy for deploying a transformation project and create the conditions for individual and collective success.
- Terms of AccessLicense, our Bachelor's degree in economics, management or equivalent.
- LocationOn Site
- GraduateMaster of Business Administration
- Registration Fee4000 DH
- Program duration18 months
- Credits60 credits