Master of Computer Science
The main objective of this program is to provide our students with strong training and knowledge in decision making and engineering.
On the one hand, our students will benefit from advanced training in Big Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse Design and Business Intelligence. On the other hand, our students will also benefit dearly from the other fundamental courses: Statistics, Data Analysis, Data Mining, and Machine Learning. This training is also reinforced by courses in Entrepreneurship, Sociology, Communication, and Linguistics.
All our pedagogical content will enable our students to acquire the tools and techniques for detecting and analyzing any type of problem in relation to data subjects. They shall propose suitable IT solutions, which are innovative and of quality.
This training will allow the graduates to integrate the professional world easily. It will help our graduates access certain positions that intervene in all areas of business requiring strong analytical skills, processing, extraction, and management of Big Data. For instance:
- Business Intelligence Consultant.
- Information Systems Analyst and Designer.
- Computer Science or Quality engineer.
- Designer of Decision Information Systems.
- Project Manager Big Data.
- Decision Support Information System Consultant.
- Database Systems Administrator.
- Architect of Big data systems.
- Cloud Systems Architect.
- Manager and developer of ITS projects.
- Specialist in visualization tools.
- Hadoop Developer.
- OLAP Developer.
- Specialist in predictive analysis.
- Data Architect.
- Data Security.
Our Students Work Here