Master of Business Administration Information System
An MBA to advance business and computer skills and knowledge and provide students with the opportunity to improve their analytical and practical skills in the areas of accounting, finance, economics , information systems, marketing, quantitative methods and leadership.
In order to achieve specific career goals.
- Fill out the enrollment agreement available
- Write an admission letter to join the program
- Notarized copy of ID or Passport
- Original of High school diploma and 3 notarized copies.
- 5 pictures.
- Student code of conduct to be signed.
- Admission test to pass
- Registration and first semester tuition payments
- 3 notarized copies of the Bachelor's degree
- 1 original transcript from the previous University and 2 notarized copies
- CV, Resume
- 3 recommendation letters from provious professors, colleagues or administrative personnel at the previous University or College
Holders of the MBA Information System. will have the possibility to integrate the following functions:
- Information Systems Manager.
- Project Management Office Manager.
- Clinical Information Systems Specialist.
- Information systems analyst.
- This program forms competent executives who will become managers in the computer industry, or in companies in other sectors. The goal of the program is to provide a range of management knowledge and skills, as well as a solid foundation in information management, information technology, and business applications. The program reflects contemporary developments in the sector.
- Terms of AccessLicense, our Bachelor's degree in economics, management or equivalent.
- LocationOn Site
- GraduateMaster of Business Administration
- Registration Fee4000 DH
- Program duration18 months
- Credits60 credits