For a better understanding of the business environment, as well as essential learning techniques for processes of managing people and teams. The managers and specialists’ contribution in the HR function is, in this respect, essential and their missions fascinating:
Manage the challenges of attracting, developing, mobilizing and retaining the required skills, taking into account the different stakeholders of the organization; accompany change (internationalization, deployment of new technologies …), advise and support (employees, managers, committees); lead negotiations …
- Fill out the enrollment agreement available
- Write an admission letter to join the program
- Notarized copy of ID or Passport
- Original of High school diploma and 3 notarized copies.
- 5 pictures.
- Student code of conduct to be signed.
- Admission test to pass
- Registration and first semester tuition payments
- 3 notarized copies of the Bachelor's degree
- 1 original transcript from the previous University and 2 notarized copies
- CV, Resume
- 3 recommendation letters from provious professors, colleagues or administrative personnel at the previous University or College
Holders of MBA Human Resources will have the opportunity to integrate the following functions:
- Human Resources Manager.
- Human Resources Director.
- Human Resources Coordinator.
- Being able to analyze and seize the real functioning of a professional organization, to carry out a global diagnosis of its operational functioning, to design and implement a flexible management system taking into account all the dimensions of the performance, to be able to define and pilot a strategy for deploying a transformation project and create the conditions for individual and collective success.
- Terms of AccessLicense, our Bachelor's degree in economics, management or equivalent.
- LocationOn Site
- GraduateMaster of Business Administration
- Registration Fee4000 DH
- Program duration18 months
- Credits60 credits