Master of Business Administration Finance
Designed to provide a solid foundation of knowledge, skills and attitudes in the areas of finance to support the ethical and holistic management of organizations.
Students will gain knowledge and skills to conduct independent research by focusing on the financial industry and linking their learning to their individual work experience.
- Fill out the enrollment agreement available
- Write an admission letter to join the program
- Notarized copy of ID or Passport
- Original of High school diploma and 3 notarized copies.
- 5 pictures.
- Student code of conduct to be signed.
- Admission test to pass
- Registration and first semester tuition payments
- 3 notarized copies of the Bachelor's degree
- 1 original transcript from the previous University and 2 notarized copies
- CV, Resume
- 3 recommendation letters from provious professors, colleagues or administrative personnel at the previous University or College
Holders of MBA Finance. will have the possibility to integrate the following functions:
- Financial Manager.
- Financial Director.
- Financial Accountant.
- Financial Analyst.
- Apply strong financial management techniques and analytical skills to the genuine operations and strategic management issues of organizations, as well as adopt contemporary strategic management practices that are compatible with organizational sustainability, have the opportunity to work both individually and as an organization. groups to conduct business research and critically evaluate results to solve business problems. Connect and apply knowledge and skills to the finance industry.
- Terms of AccessLicense, our Bachelor's degree in economics, management or equivalent.
- LocationOn Site
- GraduateMaster of Business Administration
- Registration Fee4000 DH
- Program duration18 months
- Credits60 credits