Bachelor of Computer Science
In company, communication, science, entertainment, computers and computer systems play a key role. In fact, the demand for computer experts is growing as the variety of computer applications continues to grow. Computing is a constantly changing discipline that studies computer apps, systems in theory, design, and execution. With our program, you’ll learn how to use computers and information technology to assist you to address the different issues companies usually face.
Our primary objective is to provide our students with solid training to help them in the long-run. In order to do so, we provide them with a comprehensive training program in Computer Science which includes the following:
- Programming and developing algorithms
- Designing information systems
- Analyzing computer networks
- Software engineering
- Data engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Web development
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data and security, etc
Students also benefit from the following courses:
Once our students reach their 3rd year, we provide them with the opportunity to choose from the following concentrations:
- Big data technologies
- Web and mobile technologies
- Cyber Security
We do our utmost best to provide our students with the best curriculum available in order to help them analyze any type of problem, offer adapted and quality IT solutions, integrate the professional world easier, and lastly, to study the different specializations of informatics and engineered computational systems.
Today, most students in the field of Computer Science choose to peruse their careers in one of the following:
- Business Intelligence Consultant.
- Big Data Consultant.
- Science Data Consultant.
- Information Systems Analyst & Designer.
- Computer Auditor & Quality Engineer.
- Designer of Decision Information Systems.
- Project Manager in Development.
- Information System Consultant.
- Database Systems Administrator.
- System Architect
- Manager & Developer of IT projects.
Our Students Work Here