The Bachelor of Computer Science is designed to provide the student with a strong core understanding of the concepts of computation and information management using modern software and hardware. The program relies on MIT’s proven tradition of excellence in computer science education, embracing the traditional curriculum which has been proven effective for decades.
- Programming and developing algorithms
- Designing information systems
- Software engineering
- Data engineering
- Computer networks
- Business Intelligence
- Web development
- Big data and security
You’ll also benefit from the following courses
Once our students reach their 3rd year, we provide them with the opportunity to choose from the following concentrations:
- Big data technologies
- Web and mobile technologies
- Cyber Security
We do our utmost best to provide our students with the best curriculum available in order to help them analyze any type of problem, offer adapted and quality IT solutions, integrate the professional world easier, and lastly, to study the different specializations of informatics and engineered computational systems.
Today, most students in the field of Computer Science choose to peruse their careers in one of the following:
- Business Intelligence Consultant.
- Big Data Consultant.
- Science Data Consultant.
- Information Systems Analyst & Designer.
- Computer Auditor & Quality Engineer.
- Designer of Decision Information Systems.
- Project Manager in Development.
- Information System Consultant
- Database Systems Administrator.
- System Architect
- Manager & Developer of IT projects.
Please fill in and submit the form below, and we will contact you with more information shortly.